HYBOOST - Water Pressure Systems
All Purpose Pumps is Australia's trusted and respected partner for constant water pressure boosting solutions. Providing Precision Engineered systems from a basic single pump set, to intelligent multi-pump systems, seamlessly delivering consistent water pressure in even the most critical and demanding installations.
If you are looking to boost mains water pressure, we have the system range and product knowledge to provide a cost effective and efficient solution.
Industry Leading Benefits
- Maintenance In Place (MIP) capabilities
- Intuitive and user friendly touch screen control
- Industry standard VSD's or DOL starting
- Totally flexible design considerations
- Pre Packaged
- Factory Tested
- Pressure, temperature or level set-point control
- Engineered & Certified lifting lugs for easy installation and compliance on site
Touch Screen Control
The All Purpose Pumps - Premium Water Booster Controller is one of the most versatile and intuitive units in the industry, your servicing and water pressure system reviews are now easier, with everything at your fingertips in one location.
The intuitive graphical colour touch screen is extremely smart yet so simple to use, it can be further customised to meet the exact requirements of your specification.
These units can also be connected to our Monitoring & Management system
Standard range - contact our team for higher capacities.
|Number of Pumps||1-6|
|Flow range||0.5lps - 200lps|
|Boost pressure||50kpa - 2400kpa|
|Maximum operating pressure||16 / 24 / 40 bar|
|Liquid temperature||0 - 120ºC|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 50ºC|
- High rise apartments and offices
- Shopping Complexes
- Hospitals and Age Care facilities
- Industry Processes
- Municipal Water Supply
- Single Pump (max flow 1.1 L/Sec)
- Single Pump (max flow 2.2 L/Sec)
- Single Pump (max flow 3.3 L/Sec)
- Single Pump (max flow 6.1 L/Sec)
- Dual Pump (max flow 2.2 L/Sec)
- Dual Pump (max flow 4.4 L/Sec)
- Dual Pump (max flow 6.6 L/Sec)
- Dual Pump (max flow 12.2 L/Sec)
- Dual Pump (max flow 16 L/Sec)
- Dual Pump (max flow 22 L/Sec)
- Triple Pump (max flow 6.6 L/Sec)
- Triple Pump (max flow 9.9 L/Sec)
- Triple Pump (max flow 18.3 L/Sec)
- Triple Pump (max flow 24 L/Sec)
- Triple Pump (max flow 33 L/Sec)
- 4 x Pump
- 5 x Pump
- 6 x Pump
Water Pressure System UpgradePROBLEM A site in Melbourne's CBD had an old water pressure system that was not only technologically out-of-date, but also... Read more...
Engineered Lifting Lugs (Pump Stations & Water Pressure Systems)PROBLEM Feedback and requests from safety officers and site managers on building sites has given us an insight into the focus being... Read more...
Replacing Melbourne University’s Tradewaste SystemWhen the University of Melbourne began experiencing repeated problems with their Main Effluent Pump Station and Tradewaste systems, the... Read more...