HYFLOW Submersible Stainless Steel Pumps
HYFLOW 316 Stainless Steel Pumps are ideal for corrosive and aggressive liquids.
Available in Vortex (HVS), Cutter and Channel (HCS) Impeller options to suit a range of applications.
- Heavy duty construction
- Triplex seal system combines a SIC/SIC hard-face double mechanical seal and lip seal in a large capacity oil chamber
- Moulded power cable base with epoxy resin infill provides best protection against water ingress
- Stainless Steel heavy rigid shaft for increased seal and bearing life
- Double row ball bearings (some models)
- Motor overheat switch to assist in protecting the pump motor
- Auto coupling and elbow set up for all models
- Manual / Automatic operation ("A" designates Automatic)
- 10 metre power cable (H07RFN submersible rubber power and float cable)
Please click on the links below to download our Stainless Steel Pump Data sheets or HYFLOW Submersible brochure, alternatively you can request a quote or Contact Us for more information.