All Purpose Pumps Careers
- Friendly, professional team in a modern office environment (Melbourne's West)
- Full time permanent position (Circa $50k base salary)
- Quality product suppliers to the construction/plumbing industry.
About the role
Due to ongoing growth of the business, a new opportunity now exists to join a well-established, successful family owned business based in the Melbourne's Western Suburbs.
We are looking for an effective and reliable Receptionist, capable of handling a large number of in-coming calls and undertaking a diverse range of other Administrative functions with an imbedded focus of helping and assisting team objectives. Our Mission is to deliver trusted, precision engineered solutions to our clients through living our Core Values of Excellence, Responsibility, Integrity and Knowledge. Alignment to our Mission and Values will lead to success in this role.
Industry experience in construction, plumbing or a related industry would be highly regarded. It is important that you are naturally energetic and enthusiastic with a demonstrated ability to multi task.
Working at All Purpose Pumps
Since our inception in 1989, All Purpose Pumps has developed an enviable record in workplace safety and a reputation for delivering high quality and timely services.
Our reputation for providing quality solutions has generated strong working relationships with business owners, industry associates, project managers, trade workers, civil engineers, merchants, consultants, and suppliers.
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, an opportunity now exists to join a well-established and successful family owned business.
- Handling phone calls, taking enquiries, and responding to customer requests.
- Communicate sales opportunities to the appropriate team member/s.
- Update database with current client/job details
- Maintain client files
- Gather information on pricing, lead times, urgency etc.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive details to ensure the business understands client requirements
Required Skills and Expertise
- Outstanding Customer Service and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Previous experience in handling a large number of in-coming phone calls and tactfully dealing with clients.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Initiative and a preparedness to be pro-active to ensure tasks are handled in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Intermediate to advanced Word & Excel skills and strong general computer aptitude.
- An understanding of, and commitment to, compliance of Occupation Health and Safety requirements.
- Experience in the Construction / Plumbing / Pumps industry or a related business sector.
- Studying towards a certificate/diploma of administration/ business management.
- National Police Records check will be conducted
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid permit or visa.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Join a team dedicated to being Responsible, Proactive and Professional.Click Here to Read More
Enter your details to receive our monthly newsletter for Promotions, Updates and New Product releases
Intercepting Trade Waste at Alba CheeseThe All Purpose Pumps Sales Team were contacted to assist with the design and installation of a combined Grease Interceptor Trap... Read more...
Why is HYLIFT the World's Best Undersink Pump?Specifiers and Installers are loving the versatility of Hylift Undersink Pumps. Why? 1. You do not need to run pump lines on grade - no... Read more...
Mixers & Macerators for Sewage & Stormwater TanksTo assist in the agitation and breaking down of foreign objects in urban, commercial, industrial and water authority projects, All... Read more...
Fixing a Water Pressure Problem at Bank ApartmentsImage courtesy of ABC Consultants Located in Southbank, The Bank Apartments contains 360 apartments over 41 levels including a ground... Read more...
Simonds Stadium Redevelopment Stage 4In 2007, a $100 million plan was unveiled to redevelop Kardinia Park, the home of the Geelong Football Club for over 60 years. To be... Read more...