All Purpose Pumps Careers
IT Project Manager
- Located in industrial hub - Melbourne's West Circa $120k Dependent on Experience
- Working with a friendly, professional team in modern offices
- Quality product suppliers to the construction/plumbing industry
About the role
Due to ongoing growth of the business, All Purpose Pumps is looking for a leading IT Specialist versed in agile project management who can deliver on IT System implementation. You are a seasoned professional who is self-motivated with well-developed interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills both vertical and horizontal.
Working at All Purpose Pumps
Since our inception in 1989, All Purpose Pumps has developed an enviable record in workplace safety and a reputation for delivering high quality and timely services.
Our reputation for providing quality solutions has generated strong working relationships with business owners, industry associates, project managers, trade workers, civil engineers, merchants, consultants, and suppliers.
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, an opportunity now exists to join a well-established and successful family owned business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Analyse current Project Evolution and determine the move-forward plan
- Lead the development, testing, implementation, and enhancements of the ERP
- Manage the project constraints of scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and resources
- Understand client requirements and as ERP project manager take responsibility for the design, strategy development, and successful conclusion of the project.
- Responsible for developing a good relationship with respective users, solicit inputs from stakeholders, and communicate to team members required actions.
- Design the schedule for the project, and set time lines and specific tasks for each member of the project team.
- Predict risk factors and eliminate risks for the successful completion of the project.
- Monitor and track project actions
- Prepare project communication plans
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders
- Provide status reports to the executive sponsor or other stakeholders as required
Required Skills and Expertise
MANDATORY Skills & Experience
- Project Management of ERP/IT System Implementation (5+ years exp preferred)
- Business Process Mapping
- Planning and organisational skills - methodical
- Strong communication skills - oral & written
- Interpersonal skills to generate engagement and buy-in
- IT Savvy and willingness to assist in hardware and software nuisances
- Personal commitment to follow through and get the job done (tenacity)
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Syspro ERP would be a SIGNIFICANTadvantage but not mandatory
- Extended experience managing complex ERP projects in a technical / engineering industry sector
- Experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Business political maturity
- Experience with analysing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- Good presentation skills
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Be willing to work occasional extended hours
- Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Join a team dedicated to being Responsible, Proactive and Professional.Click Here to Read More
Enter your details to receive our monthly newsletter for Promotions, Updates and New Product releases
Intercepting Trade Waste at Alba CheeseThe All Purpose Pumps Sales Team were contacted to assist with the design and installation of a combined Grease Interceptor Trap... Read more...
Why is HYLIFT the World's Best Undersink Pump?Specifiers and Installers are loving the versatility of Hylift Undersink Pumps. Why? 1. You do not need to run pump lines on grade - no... Read more...
Mixers & Macerators for Sewage & Stormwater TanksTo assist in the agitation and breaking down of foreign objects in urban, commercial, industrial and water authority projects, All... Read more...
Fixing a Water Pressure Problem at Bank ApartmentsImage courtesy of ABC Consultants Located in Southbank, The Bank Apartments contains 360 apartments over 41 levels including a ground... Read more...
Simonds Stadium Redevelopment Stage 4In 2007, a $100 million plan was unveiled to redevelop Kardinia Park, the home of the Geelong Football Club for over 60 years. To be... Read more...