All Purpose Pumps Careers
An exciting opportunity exists for an accounts assistant to join a well-established, successful family owned business.
About the role
Due to ongoing growth of the business, a new opportunity now exists to join a well-established, successful family owned business based in the Melbourne's Western Suburbs.
We are looking for a reliable person to undertake a diverse range of Administrative functions with an imbedded focus of helping and assisting team objectives. Our Mission is to deliver trusted, precision engineered solutions to our clients through living our Core Values of Excellence, Responsibility, Integrity and Knowledge. Alignment to our Mission and Values will lead to success in this role.
The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for Accounts Payable but will also be required to assist in all areas of financial administration (Accounts Receivable, bank reconciliations and general finance duties) on a regular basis.
Working at All Purpose Pumps
Since our inception in 1989, All Purpose Pumps has developed an enviable record in workplace safety and a reputation for delivering high quality and timely services.
Our reputation for providing quality solutions has generated strong working relationships with business owners, industry associates, project managers, trade workers, civil engineers, merchants, consultants, and suppliers.
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, an opportunity now exists to join a well-established and successful family owned business.
- Review, verification and processing of supplier invoices
- Supplier reconciliations
- Preparing and processing supplier payments
- Resolving supplier queries and invoice discrepancies
- Monitoring of accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Maintaining vendor files
- Assisting with month end closing
- Credit card reconciliations and payments
- Timely customer invoicing
- Investigating and resolving customer queries and payment discrepancies
- Allocating customer payments, preparing bank deposits and processing credit card payments
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Assisting with debt collection activities
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Processing new account applications
- Maintaining accounts receivable customer files and records
- Bank reconciliations
- Scanning and filing
- Collecting data and preparing monthly metrics
Required Skills and Expertise
- Willingness to learn
- Outstanding Customer Service ethos
- Initiative and a preparedness to be pro-active to ensure tasks are handled in an accurate and efficient manner
- Strong general computer aptitude - Intermediate to advanced Word & Excel skills would be highly regarded
- An understanding of, and commitment to, compliance of Occupation Health and Safety requirements.
- National Police Records check will be conducted
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid permit or visa
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Join a team dedicated to being Responsible, Proactive and Professional.Click Here to Read More
Enter your details to receive our monthly newsletter for Promotions, Updates and New Product releases
Intercepting Trade Waste at Alba CheeseThe All Purpose Pumps Sales Team were contacted to assist with the design and installation of a combined Grease Interceptor Trap... Read more...
Why is HYLIFT the World's Best Undersink Pump?Specifiers and Installers are loving the versatility of Hylift Undersink Pumps. Why? 1. You do not need to run pump lines on grade - no... Read more...
Mixers & Macerators for Sewage & Stormwater TanksTo assist in the agitation and breaking down of foreign objects in urban, commercial, industrial and water authority projects, All... Read more...
Fixing a Water Pressure Problem at Bank ApartmentsImage courtesy of ABC Consultants Located in Southbank, The Bank Apartments contains 360 apartments over 41 levels including a ground... Read more...
Simonds Stadium Redevelopment Stage 4In 2007, a $100 million plan was unveiled to redevelop Kardinia Park, the home of the Geelong Football Club for over 60 years. To be... Read more...