All Purpose Pumps Careers
Account Manager Position
Due to ongoing growth of the business, an opportunity now exists to join our well-established, and successful family owned business. To be considered for this role, you will have industry experience in selling plumbing products or pumps with well-developed interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills.
A key component of this role will be to generate and manage new and existing clients leading to strengthened relationships and increased business opportunities. You will be dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and engender trust and respect through your ethics and values. Demonstrated success in sales and account management is a pre-requisite for this role.
About the role
The key requirements for success in this role are;
· Organise and execute assigned projects on behalf of clients according to their requirements
· Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
· Collect information about the client's business through a variety of methods
· Analyse and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend causes
· Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client's wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
· Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
· Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
· Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
· Inform customers of progress to assist them in making relevant decisions
· Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies
· Prepare rough cost estimates that would include the cost of equipment, materials and labour
· Be involved in designing structures, pump systems
· Ensure that all project specifications have been met and that all safety measures have been taken care of
· Identify the technical or any other issues and resolve them.
Working at All Purpose Pumps
Since our inception in 1989, All Purpose Pumps has developed an enviable record in workplace safety and a reputation for delivering high quality and timely services.
Our reputation for providing quality solutions has generated strong working relationships with business owners, industry associates, project managers, trade workers, civil engineers, merchants, consultants, and suppliers.
Due to the ongoing growth of the business, an opportunity now exists to join a well-established and successful family owned business.
Required Skills and Expertise
Qualifications and experience
· Demonstrated high achievement in prior sales and marketing roles within the building construction sector - pumping or plumbing industry experience highly regarded
· Demonstrated technical aptitude for plumbing and / or engineering relative to pumps and fluid flow systems
· Professional presentation
· Completion of studies related to sales and marketing (will be an advantage).
· Must be proficient (to intermediate level) in contemporary computer applications. Exposure to accounting software would be advantageous.
· English language proficiency - written & oral
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience in customer service principles and practices
· Reliable attendance and punctuality with a positive attitude, a desire to learn, a pro-active ethos, and care about our company's future.
· Ability to identify problems and demonstrate good judgement and problem solving skills.
Join a team dedicated to being Responsible, Proactive and Professional.Click Here to Read More
Enter your details to receive our monthly newsletter for Promotions, Updates and New Product releases
Intercepting Trade Waste at Alba CheeseThe All Purpose Pumps Sales Team were contacted to assist with the design and installation of a combined Grease Interceptor Trap... Read more...
Why is HYLIFT the World's Best Undersink Pump?Specifiers and Installers are loving the versatility of Hylift Undersink Pumps. Why? 1. You do not need to run pump lines on grade - no... Read more...
Mixers & Macerators for Sewage & Stormwater TanksTo assist in the agitation and breaking down of foreign objects in urban, commercial, industrial and water authority projects, All... Read more...
Fixing a Water Pressure Problem at Bank ApartmentsImage courtesy of ABC Consultants Located in Southbank, The Bank Apartments contains 360 apartments over 41 levels including a ground... Read more...
Simonds Stadium Redevelopment Stage 4In 2007, a $100 million plan was unveiled to redevelop Kardinia Park, the home of the Geelong Football Club for over 60 years. To be... Read more...