HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use Systems
- Thursday 30th March 2017, 12:00am
From swimming pools to shopping centres, from a single pump to a complete Pressure, Filtration and Disinfection Plant, the All Purpose Pumps HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use System Range is optimised for use in a broad range of locations and purposes.
With the backing of over 28 years of industry experience and after sales support, All Purpose Pumps HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use Systems are a trusted and effective Rainwater Re-Use solution.
The HYSAVE System
All Purpose Pumps HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use Systems are available in a variety of adaptable configurations, designed to suit any project's requirements.
From the simplest to the most complex system, the standard features of the All Purpose Pumps HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use System Range are:
- High-Efficiency Multistage Pumps: Optimised for peak performance, quiet operation and accessible for Maintenance In Place (MIP) servicing
- Controls: Complete system management and monitoring with automatic selection of mains and re-use supply water via included level
- Backflow Protection: Dual check, double check and reduced pressure zone backflow prevention devices available
- Mains Water Valve: Heavy duty brass and stainless solenoid type with pilot operated diaphragm type available for larger systems
- Pipe Work: Plumbed in PVC, Stainless Steel or Copper as required, with all necessary isolation valves, bypass pipework and disconnection points for full serviceability
- UV Sterilisation: For protection against harmful microbial organisms
- Filtration: Automatic screen filtration with secondary polishing filtration to 1 micron
- Skid Mounted: Systems are supplied fully assembled and tested for easy installation below ground, floor-mounted or wall-mounted
A wide range of accessories are available to ensure All Purpose Pumps HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use Systems fulfil the requirements of each project, including:
- Remote Monitoring and Management Options
- Weather-Proof Security Enclosures
- Chlorine Dosing Disinfection
- Screen Filters for Manual or Automatic Backwash
- Media Filters
Protecting the Pump
Using installed pressure sensors and levels, All Purpose Pumps HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use Systems are designed to only operate when rainwater is available. Back-up mechanisms are also installed to provide Mains Water in the event of pump or system failures or the activation of the storage tank's low-level float switch. This ensures that water supply is not cut off while ensuring the long life and effectiveness of the installed pumps.
Ask us about the All Purpose Pumps HYSAVE Rainwater Re-Use System Range by filling out a Contact Form or calling (03) 8368 0000
Intercepting Trade Waste at Alba CheeseThe All Purpose Pumps Sales Team were contacted to assist with the design and installation of a combined Grease Interceptor Trap... Read more...
Why is HYLIFT the World's Best Undersink Pump?Specifiers and Installers are loving the versatility of Hylift Undersink Pumps. Why? 1. You do not need to run pump lines on grade - no... Read more...
Mixers & Macerators for Sewage & Stormwater TanksTo assist in the agitation and breaking down of foreign objects in urban, commercial, industrial and water authority projects, All... Read more...
Fixing a Water Pressure Problem at Bank ApartmentsImage courtesy of ABC Consultants Located in Southbank, The Bank Apartments contains 360 apartments over 41 levels including a ground... Read more...
Simonds Stadium Redevelopment Stage 4In 2007, a $100 million plan was unveiled to redevelop Kardinia Park, the home of the Geelong Football Club for over 60 years. To be... Read more...
Enter your details to receive our monthly newsletter for Promotions, Updates and New Product releases